Harland Simon’s 3G Enterprise Power Solutions (EPS) offer high density and highly configurable, advanced power protection for IT Network/Wiring Closets, Communications/VOIP/PoE Network Systems, Low Powered Telecommunications, and other mission-critical applications.
The EPS series is a flexible DC power supply with high efficiency and has the added reliability of having mission critical loads directly connected to the batteries at all times.
The EPS2 is a 2U high 19” Rack Mount System, available with up to two of the 3G series of 48V Enterprise or Access Power Rectifier modules, providing a total output of up to 3600W.
The Enterprise Systems include an integral DC distribution panel with easy to fit push-in circuit breakers and low voltage disconnect contactor to prevent over discharging of the optional backup batteries.
• Features and Benefits
• 19” Rack Mounting
• High Power Density
• Intelligent System Controls
• Pre-Configured Software
• Onboard Secure Web Server
• Push-In easy to fit Circuit Breakers
• Optional Low Voltage Disconnect
• Fast On-Line expansion of Rectifiers (Hot-Swap)
• High Efficiency and Unity Power Factor
• Easy to use Menu & Full Colour Display
• Optional Batteries (DC UPS)