In Hall 7A / Stand 110, Datalogic will showcase its latest high tech products and solutions designed to ensure traceability in production, robot guidance, fast warehouse management processes and safe sorting applications along the whole supply chain.
To allow visitors to experience its world of smart and digital automation, Datalogic applications will be presented in several demo stations.
Among the others, Datalogic will proudly present the following products.
- The Matrix 220 imager: the new Imager of the Matrix line, capable to provide flexibility and the reading performances in the most compact size. Made for environments such as electronics; automotive; packaging and document handling, its flexibility is clearly observable in DPM code reading and quality grade verification, allowing reading 1D or 2D code on any shiny, uneven, textured or brushed surface.
- The new AREX400 family of laser markers based on fibre technology for industrial applications: unbeatable in tight space installations where a small footprint is mandatory, and reliability is a must, thanks to its small and robust scanner head machined from solid aluminum. AREX400 is the preferred solution for any application requiring reliable Direct Part Marking (DPM) in manufacturing industries, from automotive to precision mechanics and from industrial electronics to healthcare manufacturing.
- Marvis: the first complete solution that combines Datalogic’s Laser Marking and AutoID products into a unified software environments, with a unique GUI (Graphical User Interface) for setup, run-time and daily operations.
- IMPACT Software 12.0: the latest version of the well-known software by Datalogic for Vision Guided Robotics applications delivers new inspection tools and improvements such as the new Pattern Find Tool for Vision Guided Robotic applications demanding fast locating and extremely high accuracy and repeatability, making it easier and faster to integrate Datalogic machine vision with any robot.
- LASER SENTINEL SLS-SA5, the stand alone model of the LASER SENTINEL safety laser scanners family. A complete application-oriented solution based on the safe monitoring of a two-dimensional area including all functions needed for static horizontal and vertical applications as well as applications. Among the new features, the possibility to switch dynamically between up to six different safety zones, to programme reference points for a safe use in vertical applications, and the integration of muting function.
- MEMOR 10: one of the first rugged mobile computers to be validated by Google for the 'Android Enterprise Recommended' programme for rugged devices, incorporates the latest smartphone technologies and the user friendly experience of Android in a slim and compact design, combined with high performance 1D/2D bar code scanning and industrial robustness for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
- The Rhino II: the vehicle mount computers available in a wide choice of Operating Systems (Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7), Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Android 6.0) and presented in both 10” and 12” display sizes, that set the standard for ruggedness in the warehouse. A dedicated freezer-rated model with integrated display heater allows use in and out of cold storage. The capacitive touch models feature 3mm anti-glare armored glass, while still allowing use of gloves.
- Falcon X4 Mobile Computer: a device that reaches a new milestone in its track record. With a choice of Windows Embedded or Android operating systems, the Falcon X4 mobile computer delivers the ultimate in ergonomics, intuitive user interface, computing and data capture technologies, combined with ruggedness.
Of particular interest for SPS attendees will be the Industry 4.0 Demo, where Datalogic products are applied to a panel with an Industry 4.0 communication protocol so that it will be possible to interact with each one of them by moving the sliders at the base.
For the Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory concepts Datalogic not only offers specific answers (bar code reading, automatic data acquisition, detection systems, measurement and safety systems, etc.), but also provides complete solutions to ensure customers receive the most integrated service possible.
This and much more will be exhibited at the Datalogic stand, where it will be possible to obtain detailed explanations and demonstrations with our engineers.