HANNOVER MESSE

Address:
Germany

HANNOVER MESSE articles

Displaying 1 - 9 of 9

A new marketplace for smart lightweight solutions

A new marketplace for smart lightweight solutions
A prominent role throughout every section of this year’s HANNOVER MESSE will be played throughout lightweight construction. However the show taking place 23-27th April will also see an Industrial Supply show taking place in Hall 5, which will serve as the primary showcase for this hot topic.
5th January 2018

Global Business & Markets can show advantages of globalisation

Global Business & Markets can show advantages of globalisation
Industry 4.0 enables custom production, cross-border networking and optimal supply chains, and the digital transformation is helping companies open up new markets. The world has become smaller, but the opportunities are growing – so how do companies find them and use them? Global Business and Markets at HANNOVER MESSE can help to show the possibilities.
2nd January 2018

Concentrated robotics power at HANNOVER MESSE 2018

Concentrated robotics power at HANNOVER MESSE 2018
To just name a few, ABB, Epson, Kawasaki, Kuka, Mitsubishi, Schunk, Stäubli, Universal Robots, Franka Emika and Yaskawa are all on the exhibitor list for HANNOVER MESSE 2018, which essentially reads like a Who's Who of the robotics industry. These robotics companies, systems integrators and providers of gripper systems and more will be showcasing their Smart Factory solutions under the banner of the show's lead theme of ‘Integrated Industry – Connect & Collaborate’.
19th December 2017


HANNOVER MESSE is coming to America

HANNOVER MESSE is coming to America
The trade show for industrial technology, HANNOVER MESSE, is spreading its wings, with the announcement that in September of 2018, Deutsche Messe is staging its first ever HANNOVER MESSE in the US.
6th September 2017

Medium frequency induction heaters enable safe and fast operation

Medium frequency induction heaters enable safe and fast operation
A new generation of induction heaters were introduced by Bega Special Tools at this year’s Hannover Messe. The Betex MF Quick-Heater 3.0 is a medium frequency induction heater for mounting and dismounting bearings and other machine parts made from steel, stainless steel or titanium. These new heaters enable users to perform safe, fast and clean operations. Equipped with smart processor technology, the new heating system allows a far better control of the heating process and data storage for future reference.
17th July 2017

Time to be more open with Industry 4.0

Time to be more open with Industry 4.0
Without more openness in the machine tool industry and in the user sectors involved, the digital Industry 4.0 concept is not going to pay off for small and mid-tier enterprises (SMEs) in particular. That is the view of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Barthelmä, Executive Director and Institute Manager of the German Society for Production Technology and Development. That is why the tool expert will use the EMO Hannover 2017 event for acquiring information and recruiting co-campaigners for digital networking.
13th June 2017

Mexico announced as HANNOVER MESSE Partner Country in 2018

Mexico announced as HANNOVER MESSE Partner Country in 2018
Even though we are only half-way through this year’s HANNOVER MESSE, it has been announced that HANNOVER MESSE 2018, Mexico will have the honour as the show’s official Partner Country. A formal agreement for Mexico’s Partner Country participation was signed today at this year’s show by representatives of Deutsche Messe and the Mexican government.
27th April 2017

Energy efficiency top of the agenda

Energy efficiency top of the agenda
The cost of acquisition for industrial compressed-air plants, on average accounts for 30%. So what about the other 70%? Energy costs. However, the good news is: upgrading to the latest compressed-air technology can reduce those costs by a big margin. This is certainly one of the reasons that energy efficiency remains top of the agenda at ComVac, the flagship trade show for compressed air technology.
11th April 2017

Webtec leads the way with custom solutions at HANNOVER MESSE

Webtec leads the way with custom solutions at HANNOVER MESSE
Showcasing the latest range of hydraulic components and hydraulic test equipment Webtec will give visitors the opportunity to discuss their hydraulic custom solution requirements and the recently introduced seven day service on single piece directional control valve orders, with company experts, all at HANNOVER MESSE 2017.
20th March 2017


Sign up to view our publications

Sign up

Sign up to view our downloads

Sign up

Industry 4.0 Summit 2018
28th February 2018
United Kingdom Manchester
MACH 2018
9th April 2018
United Kingdom NEC, Birmingham
Drives & Controls 2018
10th April 2018
United Kingdom NEC, Birmingham
Engineering Design Show 2018
17th October 2018
United Kingdom Ricoh Arena, Coventry