Fluke, has introduced a new entry-level Fluke TiS Thermal Imaging Scanner for Building Diagnostics. Now Fluke quality, durability and performance are available in a thermal imager engineered for the value-conscious building professional. Specifically designed for building and home inspectors, electricians, energy auditors, HVAC/R professionals, insulators, roofers and window installers, the Fluke TiS is the perfect tool to identify hidden issues, find moisture intrusion, detect energy losses or missing insulation, spot overheating in electrical components, identify leaking ductwork, inspect steam traps and check compressors, motors and pumps.
The Fluke TiS Building Diagnostic Thermal Imaging Scanner is the top-performing imager in its price class. It has the highest resolution (120x120) in its price class and the largest display size, 3.6, which is 30% larger than comparable imagers. And it is the only imager in its class with versatile manual focus. The award winning design includes a three-button menu designed for intuitive operation and navigation. The rugged Fluke TiS Thermal Scanner is tested to withstand a drop of 2 metres, and is IP54 rated to withstand water and dust.
With a widescreen, full color LCD display and increased thermal sensitivity, the Fluke TiS Building Diagnostic Scanner is designed for applications including:
• Weathering and Energy Audits: Increase the thermal efficiency of a home or building by scanning for thermal heat loss, air infiltration or exfiltration, or air delivery problems.
• Roofing Surveys: Detect wet areas in roofing systems quickly and efficiently to repair or replace before the entire roof is damaged.
• Moisture/Restoration: Accurately detect moisture issues located behind exterior and interior walls, in ceilings or under carpet-covered floors.
• Mould Remediation: Control mould by finding unknown sources of moisture.
• Electrical Inspection: Detect overheated components in circuits, switch panels, motors, pumps and more.
• HVAC Inspection: Identify leaking ductwork, inspect steam traps and check compressors, motors and pumps.