UBIFRANCE

Address:
United Kingdom

UBIFRANCE articles

Displaying 1 - 8 of 8

ONET TECHNOLOGIES teams up with ALGETA for ALPHARADIN commercialization

ONET TECHNOLOGIES teams up with ALGETA for ALPHARADIN commercialization
ONET TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd (OTUK) has agreed to manufacture specialised hot cells for the production and commercialization of ALPHARADIN (radium-223 chloride).
1st August 2011

ONET TECHNOLOGIES sets up joint venture with PCI Ltd of India

Nuclear-industry services provider ONET TECHNOLOGIES of France has decided to invest in India's civil nuclear industry by setting up an engineering joint venture with PCI Ltd, part of PRIME Group of India. ONET TECHNOLOGIES holds 70% of the shares in the joint venture and PCI Ltd the remaining 30%. The new business is to be called ONET TECHNOLOGIES INDIA.
25th July 2011

EcoVadis solution chosen by RENAULT to assess suppliers' CSR performance

EcoVadis solution chosen by RENAULT to assess suppliers' CSR performance
EcoVadis of France has been selected by RENAULT to set up an innovative platform in order to assess the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance of the international car manufacturer's suppliers. In a recent report, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has recognised the use and validity of the tools offered by EcoVadis, in order to help companies integrate Sustainable Development criteria into their supply chain.
14th July 2011


ONET TECHNOLOGIES takes over BRADTEC DECON of the UK

ONET TECHNOLOGIES has strengthened its presence in the UK further to the takeover of BRADTEC DECON TECHNOLOGIES LTD, a company specialising in decontamination procedures. ONET is France's leader in decontamination and wanted to boost its operations in Britain, where the French-based company already has a subsidiary.
12th July 2011

RONIS offers interlock systems for faultless security

RONIS offers interlock systems for faultless security
RONIS of France has developed a full range of interlock systems designed specifically to ensure the safety of users and equipment during work on medium- and high-voltage machines and electrical installations. This extensive range is organized into four product families and offers a large number of locks that can be adapted to any hazardous component by requiring manipulation in a specific order. The systems developed by RONIS can be tailored to each company's specific needs.
11th July 2011

RAILENIUM gets €550 million boost from French government

RAILENIUM, the European Institute for Technological Research in Rail Infrastructure, has been selected by the French government as a leading investment project and has been awarded €550 million in funding. This major European and international project, which will support R&D, innovation and engineering training in rail infrastructure, as well as promoting French and European technological excellence, is now ready to get under way. It will be based in and around Lille, in northern France.
27th June 2011

Legrand's prefabricated cable pits rise above the competition

Legrand's prefabricated cable pits rise above the competition
Legrand of France, a manufacturer of prefabricated cable pits made from recycled composites, has developed cable pits that represent a lighter alternative to their concrete equivalent. The time saved through quick assembly helps to reduce the need for supervisory staff, while the patented device also offers a host of other advantages, such as easier cable access and simpler installation procedures. Legrand is one of SNCF's preferred suppliers.
23rd June 2011

French rail expertise on track at Innotrans 2010

UBIFRANCE, the French agency for international development, will organise the French Pavilion at Innotrans, the biennial trade show for the rail sector, which will take place in Berlin from 21 to 24 September 2010. The French Pavilion will bring together the largest number of French companies from the rail sector ever to participate in an international trade show.
5th August 2010


Sign up to view our publications

Sign up

Sign up to view our downloads

Sign up

Space Tech Expo USA 2022
23rd May 2022
United States of America Long Beach
2nd Annual - APAC Data 2030 Summit
25th May 2022
Singapore Online
Hardwear.io USA 2022
6th June 2022
United States of America Delta Hotels by Marriott
Smart Tech Korea 2022
8th June 2022
Korea (south)
Advanced Engineering Stockholm 2022
15th June 2022
Sweden Kista Convention Center (Kistamässan AB)