The Bittium SafeMoveZonesolution features include location tracking; geofencing; emergency button and acknowledgment requests and confirmations. The real-time situational view is displayed on a map-based user interface in the command and control centre. The solution is initially available for Android devices and can be complemented with wearable devices for additional sensor data.
Bittium will also exhibit ‘Bittium wearable platform for health monitoring’ targeted for preventive healthcare; and secure and durable Bittium Tough Mobile LTE smart phone with the related Bittium Secure Suite device management and encryption software.
Products and services presented at the event:
- R&D services: Bittium provides innovative design and development services to customers who demand the development of customised, purpose-built IoT devices according to industry-specific requirements. Bittium has strong expertise on system design, technology integration, wireless radio and antenna technologies, and power optimised, small form-factor device development. Bittium’s competitiveness on these markets is based on strong technology and data security expertise, and on an established reputation for reliability and quality.
- Bittium SafeMove Zone is an application and background software solution designed for Android devices to improve the safety of lone and remote workers.Its features include location tracking; geofencing; emergency button and acknowledgment requests and confirmations. The device management and analytics tools enable the secure collection, transfer and analysis of sensor based data. The solution can be complemented with a wearable device for additional sensor support. Development of the Bittium SafeMoves Zone solution was initially started in the EIT Digital’s innovation project called ‘Advanced Connectivity Platform for Vertical Segments.’
- Bittium wearable platform for health monitoring is a wearable device platform integrated with four sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, Optical Heart Rate (OHR), skin temperature and EmoGraphy skin conductance sensor. These sensors allow the measurement of person’s stress level, fatigue and sleeping quality. The wearable platform provides an easy way to develop and test new healthcare and well-being specific products and services such as patient monitoring or lone workers applications.
- Bittium Tough Mobile is a secure and durable Android-based LTE smartphone combining the latest information security and commercial device technologies. Bittium Tough Mobile incorporates a hardware-based security platform, which enables strong device security as well as deep integration of both customers' own and third party software security solutions.
- Bittium Secure Suite is a device management and encryption software product that complements the Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone with a scalable set of new software services for remote management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device. Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and Bittium Secure Suite form a complete, reliable system for processing and transferring sensitive and classified material and securing critical communication.
Bittium’s products and solutions are exhibited at Team Finland’s standD10 in hall 16.