FasTest compressed gas connectors are designed to quickly and effortlessly connect to CGA 540, 580, 580 RPV and 870 gas valves for rapid, repeatable and safe connections to gas cylinders, making them ideal for filling facilities. Bail handle styles feature several competitive advantages over old and similar technologies, including:
• Eliminate the repetitive hand tightening operations
• Patented, smooth movement roller actuation
• Heavy duty, through body handle bolt minimize common failure points
• Simplified designs have fewer seals and reduce maintenance
• One piece exterior body construction improves strength and durability
• Safety pin extends to lock connector sleeve under pressure
Bail handle styles connect by inserting threaded collets into or over the tank valve threads and rotating the bail roller handle over the tank valve—instantly locking the connector in place with minimal effort. The smooth operating, one-hand bail roller actuation allows technicians to quickly connect/disconnect to valves and improve throughput at the filling location.
ReConnect offers the opportunity for compressed gas fillers to trade up and test drive the latest in connector technology by replacing their outdated, worn or otherwise damaged connectors and quickly realize the benefits by modernizing their current filling applications. FasTest also lowers the cost of ownership by offering quick delivery turnarounds, fast service for factory repairs or replacements as well as parts availability for field maintenance.