Holding Ring Hex Keys
Count On Tools Releases PB Swiss Tools’ Holding Ring Hex Keys
News Release from:
Count On Tools Inc
Count On Tools Inc., has released PB Swiss Tools' Holding Ring Hex Keys. The new hex keys allow fasteners to be inserted or removed in hard-to-reach locations without the fastener falling off the tool and without sacrificing strength.
PB Swiss Tools’ hex key L-wrenches for hexagonal socket screws (mm) now are equipped with a holding ring on the ball end. The inlaid circlip spring ring holds screws firmly onto the tool, which facilitates work on difficult-to-reach areas.
Because the holding ring is inlaid, wearing out the functionality of the feature over time no longer is a concern. Also, this allows movement up to 30° when tightening and loosening the screw.
Advantages of PB Swiss Tools’ Holding Ring include:
• Holds screws securely on tool
• Allows insertion or extraction without dropping the fastener
• Inserts into screws at up to 30° angle (highest on the market)
• Allows insertion or extraction in difficult to reach places
• Turns a full 360° at up to a 30° angle
• Engages to full depth of screw head
• Available in small sizes (down to 2.5,mm)
• Does not weaken the tool or the ball point functionality
• Increased holding power in the screw head thanks to the circlip
• Saves time and increases productivity by making the job easier
With more than 130 years of experience, PB Swiss Tools is a global leader of hand tools manufactured for use in the industrial marketplace, even for the most hazardous jobs. All PB Swiss Tools are 100 percent Swiss-made and come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee.